Want to link your existing Core and Epic accounts? No problem! Please follow the simple steps below. Note that you must already have both a Core and Epic account in order to link them.
Link Your Existing Core and Epic Games Accounts
To create a Core account, please click here (if you don't already have one).
To create an Epic account, please click here (if you don't already have one; this will take you to the Epic Games website).
- Log in to coregames.com via the website (you will not be able to link your accounts from within the Core Launcher).
- Once logged in, click the arrow next to your username in the upper-right corner to access the Settings menu:
- Once in the Settings menu, click Linked Accounts on the left:
- Click the Connect button to begin the linking process. You will be taken to the Epic Games website.
- Once at the Epic Games website, sign in with Epic Games (note that this step may not appear if already logged into Epic Games):
- Your permissions will then be requested, click Allow to proceed:
- Upon successful connection, your linked Epic account will now give you the option to disconnect (from your Core account):
Core will also now show under Connections >> Apps within your Epic account:
For questions and issues with Core, you may contact support to submit a request.