If you are experiencing login issues, please note that Core utilizes the email address associated with your account for login, not your username.
Signing in with your Email:
If you created an account with Google, Facebook, or the Epic platform, you won’t be signing in using the email and password fields. Instead, be sure you’re selecting the appropriate icon for the platform you signed up with, or else you will see this error message "The email and password submitted do not match." Or you can sign in with the email address to access your account.
Reset your password:
- Go to coregames.com/login
- Click “Reset Password”
3. Enter the email associated with your account and check off "I'm not a robot."
4. Click the “Send Request” button. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password within a few minutes after submitting your request.
If you didn't receive an email, be sure to check your spam or junk folder, and if you are using Gmail, please also try the Promotions and Social tabs from your inbox.
Resetting your password:
- Log in to the coregames.com website (not the Core Editor/client):
- Click the dropdown menu in the upper-right corner next to your username.
- Click “Settings” and you will then be given the option to change your password.