Harmful, illegal, or dangerous content has no place on Core. Games or content containing any of the following are not permitted in Core:
- Threatens, advocates, or promotes physical or mental harm to self or other real, living people.
- Targeted attacks on specific persons or people, such as harassment or bullying, mental harm, physical harm, or violence.
- Violates Core’s Hateful or Discriminatory content policy, such as attempting to promote or incite singling-out, discrimination, hatred, assault, or violence against a specific group.
- Act or glorification of suicide as the game’s sole focus.
- Anything involving unwanted or forced sexual acts, sexual assault, or rape.
- Use or abuse of drugs as the game’s sole focus.
- Promoting the sale, or irresponsible/misuse of a real-life firearm, incendiary, or explosive devices.
- Anything involving the act, promotion, or condonation of real-life human trafficking.
- Anything illegal involving children such as child marriage, child pornography, or pedophilia.
- Promoting or advocating for extreme violent acts or terrorism, real armed conflict, mass shootings, school shootings, or other tragic, controversial, or sensitive events.
- Promoting or encouraging other illegal or dangerous real-life activities outside of the context of a game.
Core is and will always remain a comfortable place for all. If you find another member that may be breaking a rule or is in violation of our Code of Conduct, here’s a guide on how to report them.
You may also feel free to contact support.
For some examples of amazing games (and innovative!) games that fit Core’s Code of Conduct, please check this video out: