The following are strictly prohibited in Core:
- Anything requesting the personal information of a minor or attempting to “groom” a minor.
- Anything designed to entice or lure minors specifically.
- Anything placing children in dangerous, harmful (or potentially harmful), or compromising situations (any situation inappropriate for a child).
- Gratuitous violence against children, even if only dramatized or fictional.
- Anything involving child abuse of any kind (physical, sexual, or mental), child marriage, child pornography, or pedophilia.
- Anything involving the act, promotion, or condonation of real-life human trafficking or any child imprisonment/child trafficking.
- Promoting or advocating for terrorist acts, real armed conflict (child soldiers, child genocide, etc.), mass shootings, school shootings, or other tragic, controversial, or sensitive events targeted at children.
- Anything involving children that is in violation of any other Core moderation policy.