Looking to get more players or exposure for your game(s)? Creators now have the ability to run their own game “Promos” (aka “ads”) within Core!
The Promos feature is available to all creators. There’s no prerequisite to participate in Perks, have a certain DAU level(s), etc. Promos can only be bid-on using Core Credits in-platform tokens (both “Purchased” or “Earned” Credits are eligible).
How Do Promos Work?
Promos are ads that creators can make themselves within Core in order to drive players to their game! Note that Promos are only displayed within the Core platform itself. Similar to a promotion and ad systems on other platforms, Promoted Games is a bidding system. As such, the ability for a Promo to appear can change hourly depending on the activity of other Promos.
- Creators bid Core Credits for available in-platform Promo placements.
- The higher a creator’s daily bids and total overall budget, the better the probability for their Promo’s appearances and exposure/impressions across Core.
- Promos start at the top of the hour after they are created and submitted - they won’t begin appearing immediately after submission. Prior to the top of the hour, the Promo will show as “Scheduled” on the Promoted Games dashboard.
- Upon creation/submission of the Promo, the total amount of Core Credits budgeted for the entire duration of the Promo will be deducted from the creator’s Core Credits balance (e.g. 50 Credits/day x 7 days = 350 total Credits).
- Promos that have already run are non-refundable. However, refunds will be provided for any full days that a Promo has not been run, such as if it has ended early.
If a bid is successful, Purchased Core Credits (if any) will be deducted before Earned Credits. Credits will be refunded for any full day(s) on which the Promo has not run. No refund will be provided if you elect to pause or end an ad early. Promos can only be run once, will be designated as 'Promoted' and are subject to Core's Terms of Service and Code of Conduct.