Core is now available on GeForce NOW (requires Core to be on your Epic Games Account
GeForce NOW instantly transforms nearly any laptop, desktop, Mac, NVIDIA SHIELD TV, Android device, iPhone, or iPad into the PC gaming rig of your dreams. Play even the most demanding PC games seamlessly across your devices. For more information on GeForce NOW, please click here.)!
Also, check out this great video introducing the platform:
Sounds great, right? But, you may be scratching your head wondering…
Why Use GeForce NOW to Play Core?
- Your PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for Core.
- Your PC is running Windows 7.
- Performance on your current PC is slow or choppy.
- You have a Mac and want to play Core games.
If any of these apply, GeForce NOW is your solution! You can even use GeForce NOW free of charge (with some limitations).
Please note that GeForce NOW is exclusively for playing games on Core - users are not able to create and publish games on Core with GeForce NOW at this time.
Epic Games Store Account:
- To create an Epic Games Store account, please click here.
- Click here for instructions on adding Core to your EGS Library.
GeForce NOW Account:
Once you have created an Epic Games Store account, you must also create a GeForce Now account (unless you already have one).
Install GeForce NOW:
After creating your account, download and install GeForce NOW on your device.
Connect Your Store Accounts:
Once you have installed and launched GeForce NOW, you must connect to your Epic Games Store account. You may skip this step if you already have a GeForce NOW account linked to your Epic Games Store account.
1. Launch GeForce NOW and click Connect your store accounts.
2. Under Connections, locate Epic Games and click Connect.
3. Log in to your Epic Games account.
4. Click Allow.
5. Go to Settings in the GeForce NOW app - Epic Games should now show as connected (with the option to disconnect below):
6. You are now ready to launch Core on GeForce NOW!