Core is now available on GeForce NOW (requires Core to be on your Epic Games Account)!
GeForce NOW instantly transforms nearly any laptop, desktop, Mac, SHIELD TV, Android device, iPhone, or iPad into the PC gaming rig you’ve always dreamed of. Play the most demanding PC games and seamlessly play across your devices. For more information on GeForce NOW, please click here.
Do any of the following apply to you?:
- PC doesn't meet minimum requirements for Core
- PC is running Windows 7
- Performance on your current PC is slow or choppy
- I want to use Core on Mac
If so, then GeForce NOW is your solution! You can even use GeForce NOW free of charge (with some limitations). Head on over to the GeForce NOW website for more information.
Please note that GeForce NOW is exclusively for playing games on Core - users are not able to create and publish games on Core with GeForce NOW at this time.
Epic Games Store Account
- To create an Epic Games Store account, please click here.
- Click here for instructions on adding Core to your EGS Library.
GeForce NOW Account
Once you have created your Epic Games Store account, you must also create a GeForce Now account (unless you already have one).
Install GeForce NOW
After creating your account, download and install GeForce NOW on your device.
Connect Your Store Accounts
Once you have installed and launched GeForce NOW, you must connect to your Epic Games Store account. You may skip this step if you already have a GeForce NOW account linked to your Epic Games Store account.
- Launch GeForce NOW and click "Connect your store accounts":
- Under "Connections", locate Epic Games and click "Connect":
- Log in to your Epic Games account:
- Click "Allow":
- Go to "Settings" in the GeForce NOW app - Epic Games should now show as connected (with the option to disconnect below):
- You are now ready to launch Core on GeForce NOW!
After setting-up and connecting your accounts, you are ready to launch Core on GeForce NOW.
Please note that Core must first be added/entitled in your Epic Games Library before being able to launch on GeForce NOW.
Once you have added/entitled Core in your Epic Games Library, you will need to add it to your GeForce NOW Library:
- Search for "Core" within the GeForce NOW app:
- Click on the Core image to open the pane and then click "+ Library" to add Core to your GeForce NOW library:
- You may be prompted to log in to your Epic Games account - if so, click "Continue":
- Return to the main page of your GeForce NOW app - Core should display under "My Library". Click "Play" to launch Core:
- Log-in with your Epic Games credentials (if prompted).
- Play Core!
GeForce NOW system requirements for each device can be found here.
GeForce NOW Support
For questions and issues with GeForce NOW, please visit NVIDIA's GeForce NOW support page.
For questions and issues with Core, you may contact support to submit a request.