MetaMask is software that allows you to access your digital assets on blockchain networks. Make sure to first create your MetaMask wallet.
How to connect MetaMask with your Core account:
1) Go to coregames.com and login to your account.
2) Click on profile and select Settings.
3) Click on Linked Accounts.
4) On the Linked Accounts page you see all of your connected accounts. Make sure you are logged into your MetaMask account then connect MetaMask to your Core Account by clicking on the MetaMask icon. Note: you must have the MetaMask browser extension installed and enabled for the below pop-up to appear. Otherwise, you will be directed to articles.
5) You will be prompted to Connect your MetaMask accounts. If you have multiple accounts in your MetaMask Wallet you may select more than one. Select the account you want to connect to and click Next.
6) You will then be prompted to connect the selected accounts. You will see one of the two images depending on whether you selected one or multiple accounts.
7) You will then be prompted for a Signature Request. Click the Sign button to Continue.
This Signature Request is like providing a password; it verifies that you are the owner of the MetaMask Wallet.
Only one account can be signed and connected to your Core account at a time. Here are instructions if you want to connect additional accounts.
8) Congratulations 🎉 your MetaMask Wallet should now be connected to your Core Account! If you ever want to remove the connected MetaMask account from your Core account just click the Remove button.