Nothing is more important to the Core experience than the community. As such, our goal is to promote and maintain an enjoyable and fun experience for all creators and players that is free from offensive or objectionable content. This applies regardless if the content is or isn’t intended to be offensive or objectionable.
A huge part of promoting and maintaining this experience relies on the community itself. If you come across anything that you find or others may find offensive or objectionable, Core provides functionality to report the content to our Moderation Team. This includes content found in games, templates, items, as well as game/content reviews.
In order to become familiar with the content standards and expectations, we encourage all players and creators to review Core’s Code of Conduct prior to creating or playing in Core.
For help Reporting a User, please click here.
Reporting a Template
Users may only report a template from within the Core Editor (where the games are created, see these videos for some help:
- Open the Core Editor (if not already opened).
- Click the Community Content tab just below the viewport.
- Locate the icon for the template and click it.
Once the template’s details are displayed, click the blue square icon next to Import.
- Click Report Template.
- In the window that appears, select the appropriate category for why the template is being reported.
- In the text box below, please provide pertinent, clear, and concise details as to why the template is being reported. Once you have selected the category and entered information in the text box, click Submit to send the report to our Moderation Team.
Be sure you are logged in and see how to report a game.