Core is free, but you will need an account to create and play).
- Visit coregames.com and create an account (Core is free, but you will need an account to create and play).
2. After registering/creating an account, click the orange Download button in the upper-right corner of the screen (or the Download for Free button at the bottom of https://coregames.com/)
3. On the resulting page, choose the Windows option.
4. You will then be prompted to download CoreLauncherInstall.exe.
5. Click Save to download the file.
6. Once downloaded, locate CoreLauncherInstall.exe and open it.
7. When the CoreLauncherInstall.exe file is opened, you should see the following dialogue box.
8. After reading the Third Party Software Notices and/or Additional Terms and Conditions, Check the "I agree to the license terms and conditions" box to agree.
9. You should now be able to click Install to begin installing Core (click Yes if Windows prompts you with "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" for Core Installer).
10. Follow the installer prompts to complete the installation.
11. Please note that it is recommended to install Core to the default path (Core must be installed to the same drive as your Windows 10 OS in order to run).
12. Once installed, you should now be able to open and run the Core Launcher from the Desktop icon or the Start menu (the Launcher will automatically download, extract, and install any updates, patches, etc.)
13. After the Launcher completes all updates, you will be whisked away to Core World!
14. From here you can jump right into some games or begin creating your own project (simply press the [ESC] button to bring up the Core Browser). But first, we recommend customizing your character under Avatar.